Pake, a company previously only for hipster penny-pinchers, now offers a practical town bike.
It’s laid back, with 6-speeds, a (black) steel frame and fork, with (black) fenders, (black) chainguard, and a (silver, thankfully) bell. It has removable decals, and a kind of vintage look to it. Best of all, you’ll pay
The spec is nothing special, you might as well say, “some parts,” but there are some name brand bits here and there, in places that make sense:
• Men’s 18″ or Ladies 16″ step-thru
• Steel frame (black)
• Shimano rear derailleur and freewheel
• Sugino crank
• Shimano Revoshift Twist shifters
• Alloy V-brakes
• Kenda 700x35c tires
• 36h spoke alloy wheels
• Spring saddle-vinyl cover
• Steel fenders (black)
• Plastic chain guard (black)
• Bell (silver, the proper color for a bell, unless it’s brass)
The company claims this bike is, “Faster than the Millenium Falcon,” but as we all know, that was long long ago, in a galaxy far far away.